Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I AM

Hey... Been a while, huh?

Well, let's just say that these past 3 weeks or so have been more than stressful. Exhausting. Mentally. Spiritually. Physically. Emotionally. It's been insane to say the least. School started, my Brother, Sister-in-law, and Nephew moved in, and just normal life has happened.

I don't think I've ever felt quite like this in my life. It's an odd feeling. Sad, confused, anxious, worried. I'm not sure, but I do know it isn't a good feeling by any means. Not good at all.

So lately, I've been trying really hard to give my everything to My One True Love. But it's hard! Very hard. I definitely don't have all the answers, and I know that I could never figure this out with my own little mind, so God is my One and Only Option. He can deal with this. I can't. He knows everything. I (definitely) don't.

One thing that I have discovered... The older you get, the harder life gets. That's just how it is. But with My Love, I can do it! It won't be easy, and it won't always be filled with nice and happy endings, but when you trust in HIM, you can't go wrong. That's one good decision I've made lately. Ha.

So. Here are a few quotes from a book I've been reading lately...

"When life is more than she can bear, God is more than she needs."
-Hayley DiMarco (God Girl)

"When you learn to love no matter what the circumstances, you learn to rise above."
-Hayley DiMarco (God Girl)

"A God Girl knows true happiness because she isn't lying to herself about what her heart knows, but she puts all her faith on the fact that God is trustworthy."
-Hayley DiMarco (God Girl)




We sang this song in church a while back, and it really hit home.

"KATIE! I AM... Your Hope, Peace, Joy, Rest, Comfort, Relief from your stress, Strength, Faith, Love, Power, Freedom this very hour. I'm going to take care of you. I love you. I'm always with you."

Ahhh.... *sigh*. HE IS. He is my only hope.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment