Monday, November 22, 2010

So. Tired.

**I started this post yesterday, but I'm just now finishing it. So here ya go.**

O my, ya'll. I'm extremely exhausted. But. I'm here. At school. With a smile on my face and a big fluffy sweatshirt on to make this rainy day before Thanksgiving break a little better.



Ok. That's my rant for this morning. Ha.



Anyways, this week is one of my favorite weeks of the whole year! Everything about it is awesome.



1. All of my siblings are here. Which is kind of impossible. Love it though.


2. The rest of my family comes over, too. Precious Grandparents. :)


3. Food. Lots and lots of food. And let me tell you, I come from a longggg line of UH-MAZING home-cookers. :)


4. No School. At least for 3 days. Pure wonderfullness.

5. Lots of reading, painting, sleeping, and other things that make this girl happy. :)

Ok. So now that I've reached a good number of happy Thanksgiving things, I guess I will go! Just to finish this day of school and then on to Thanksgiving break!





P.S. Sassy is laughing histerically because she thinks blogs are ridiculous... She's starting her own as I type. Whose ridiculous now?!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment