Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm Baaa-aack

Whoa. So, I haven't blogged in a longgg time. Like a really long time. Anyways, it's a new year. You'll cut me some slack, right? :)

Ok, while I do occasionally set goals, or new year resolutions, for myself, a lot of mine this year are kinda personal. Personal enough not to share on The World Wide (full of creeps) Web. So, if you happen to think about me, pray for my strength to reach my goals. I have some pretty high goals for myself this year, and I know that I won't be able to accomplish any of them without God's help. So your prayers are greatly appreciated.

Just a little catch up of my life...
  • I now only have a year and a half left of high school left! Praise the Lord. But really, in December I turned 17 and this is going to sound wayyy cheesy, but I feel so old! I know 17 isn't old at all, but I guess I've just started to realize how quickly life passes! It is crazy for me to see myself in college in a short two years. I don't know. Just seems like time is flying.
  • My church has always been a huge part of my life. I've grown up there. Most of my friends were centered around that place. And a HUGE change has taken place in our church. First of all, our name changed last fall. Not a bad thing, just a change. And second, we are starting a new campus next Sunday! Other than the main campus, we will now have two alternative (Nice word, huh, Scout?) campuses. This change should be a drastic one, but our whole church is anxious to see all that God is going to do with this new location.
  • In other news, school is school, and our family had an awesome holiday season. Spring Break anyone??? :)
Well, my sister has me hooked on watching the show Glee. So I'm gonna go, but I will leave you with this promise. At least one blog post each week. Hopefully.

Talk to you soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment