Monday, May 17, 2010

Life Right Now...

Hellewwwww :)

Life. Is. Crazy. Right. Now. With school ALMOST over (Thank goodness!!!), it is pretty hectic around here. Tons going on... End of the year band/choir concerts, art shows, graduations, award ceremonies. Not to mention normal homework and fun stuff like that. ;) This week is our last full week of school, and then we have finals next week. Pretty nervous. If you think about it, send up a prayer for my friends and I, this is a pretty stressful time! Anyways, we are all extremely ready for summer to be here! Here's just a few reasons...


1. Pretty Weather: It rained pretty much all last week... depressing. So I know we are all ready for sunshine and hot summer days.


2. NO SCHOOL: While school is (somewhat) important :), It is going to be SO extremely wonderful to have no homework, Algebra 2, Chemistry, and other crazy subjects that we will never use in daily life to worry about. Haha. O well... 10 years down, 2 to go. I will miss seeing these beautiful faces every day at lunch though. :)




3. Summer Jobs: Now, most people I know aren't looking forward to waking up early and working all. day. long. But I am!!! I'm super excited about my job this summer. I am babysitting 5 days a week. 4 days for one family, and 1 day for another. I know it will be busy, but I am still looking forward to it. So blessed to have this opportunity.


4. Wednesday Night Church: There is just something about Wednesday night church in the summertime. I am really looking forward to Overdrive this summer at our church. If you don't go anywhere on Wednesday nights, you should come check it out sometime! Awesome speakers, great worship, and sand volleyball afterwards. Also... can't wait for Frozen Tung's Sno-cones after those nights. So much fun!




5. Fun all around: Swimming, Sno-cones, Water Reservoir Limitation Device Walks ;) (AKA walks on the Lake Fayetteville Dam), Movie Nights, Staying up late... etc. I. Can't. Wait. For. Summer!!!


Listing those things makes me want summer to be here right now! Patience, Katie. Patience. It will be here and gone before we know it. Well... I listed some of my favorite summer activities... What are some of yours?





P.S. 8 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. school is very stressful right now but remember to try your best for a week and then sleep and relax this summer. your the best sis and friend in the world!!!!!

    ReplyDelete