Thursday, March 4, 2010

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Hellewww, :)

Today was a good day. Simply put, I know. But when the day starts with no homework, continues with no homework, and ends with no homework, life is good. I guess the the 'no homework' doesn't really count since I didn't finish my homework from yesterday... Hmph. O well.

Anyways, today was awesome. Lunch was good, as usual, but Cheyne and Dear John had a family group meeting so that's always a bummer, but the rest of us still had fun! Lunch is always crazy. There will most definitely be some crazy stories about lunch sooner or later. ;)

The temperature got up to around 60 degrees this afternoon so the drive home was absolutely wonderful. Not to mention all of the strange stares I got from people at stop lights because I was blaring the radio with the windows rolled all the way down... Haha. I guess that part wasn't so wonderful. Ehh... those people should have been enjoying the once in a lifetime day of wonderfulness... Condsidering that thunderstorms are predicted for this weekend. Ugh... Enough weather for today... Onto something else... :)

Once again, after talking to my friends today again at lunch, we (Scout) decided that it would be good if every once in a while I said some quotes of theirs... again--- *WARNING* My friends are a tad odd and most of these will be "be-there-moments", but some are funny, too. I don't have any really good ones right now (that make sense), but I will soon I'm sure. So I hope they will make you laugh.... maybe. :)

Well, our family is going to see my brother, sister-in-law, and (almost) nephew (my sis-in-law is still pregnant) this weekend so I better go pack. But I will talk to you later!



P.S. Forgive me if I don't get to post this weekend! I will definitely try, but I don't know if I will have time. If I don't, I will see you Monday! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Today WAS absolutely wonderful :-)
    -Cheyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was good except for my stupid speech hahaha ~scout

    ReplyDelete