Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Start a Blog? Sure... Why Not.

Hi there! My name is Katie. Well, I'm pretty new at this, obviously, but I just figured... "I love to read blogs... So why not write one?" So I did... At least I'm starting to.

This whole blog will probably be about 3 things: School, Music, and my One True Love. (Hence the name of the title... witty, I know.) Anyways, the School part is just about... ya know, homework, boys, dramatic friends, etc. High school can be pretty eventful if you didn't know. ;) Music, well... that is kind of self-explanatory I guess. Just fyi: My favorite music consists of Michael Buble
, Natalie Grant, and some random other people. Haha. And last but not least, my One True Love. Now, most teenage girls are all boy-crazy and just HAVE to be dating someone all of the time. But thankfully, I'm just not like that. By watching other people, I've just realized that "high school relationships" are not for me. When I say, my One True Love, I mean my Almighty, Loving, Never-ending, Savior. He is my everything. And if He wants me dating, He will bring the perfect guy into my life.

Well... That's all for now. I will talk to you again soon!



P.S. When I told my Mom about this blog... Her response was, "Well, just finish your homework first." Awesome. Don't you just love high school?? :)

3 comments:

  1. Love that you started a blog...they're so much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon! I love to read yours too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is better than playing with a mouse and watching basketball in chemistery?!? Okc trip tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete