Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Codenames

Hello again!

Well... After talking to my crazy, I mean completely awesome friends at lunch today, I realized that if I was going to share the stories of my everyday life, I probably needed 'codenames' for them. Ya know, so they aren't like completely embarassed if you happen to know some of them. So... I'm going to give their "name" and a simple description of who they are. *WARNING* My friends are... Well, let's just say a little "out of the ordinary" (Love you guys!) Anyways, here are my friends.

Paris: 3 Words- Best. Friend. Ever. Paris loves to read, (like me) plays soccer, is in the band: clarinet, and is very blonde... but brunette. :) Haha

Scout: Although she just moved here, we all feel like we have known Scout forever. She is amazing, and super hilarious. Stories about her are going to having you laughing. She is awesome!!!

Dear John: I've known Dear John since elementary school, but we really weren't friends until about 6th grade. He's a hunter, drives a Jeep, is really sarcastic, and is wayyy better at Algebra 2 than me. Haha.

Cheyne: I've been best friends with Cheyne since before kindergarten so there are TONS of stories about us. Haha... about that. Anyways, he is a computer geek (kinda), loves to run, and is very very funny.

Catherine: Be-a-u-tiful. Catherine has a sweet and kind spirit. She is very quiet... except for sometimes. :) You just have to know her. Anyways, she also plays soccer with Paris. (They rock!)

Shorty: Well... Shorty is just shorty. :) He is an avid runner (training for a half-marathon) and he is wayyy shy. But we love him, and I'm glad we are friends!!!

Abby: Oh man, I love this girl. She cracks me up. Just like Cheyne, I've known Abby since before kindergarten. I've got SO many great memories with Abbs. She is hilarious and so fun to be around.

Jenny: I LOVE YOU, JENNAY! :) Jenny is super funny and beautiful inside and out. Super smart and always hilarious. :) Love you, friend!

Sam: Sam and I have had so much fun together! She is a CRAZY fast reader (super jealous of her for that!!!), and so sweet. Love her to death. :)

Well, that's about it. For now atleast.

I have to go teach some 3-year-olds how to praise Jesus. How much fun is that?!? They are super cute. I'm sure I will have some crazy stories about them too. :)

See ya later!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ok - so what's my codename! Love that you love teaching 3 year olds how to praise Jesus! You are special daughter #2 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this is Paris. I love u friend! this is gonna be SO fun to read :) ur the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATIE!!!!i wuv ew! u da bes girl i eva met befow. ew so gwate aya bewifull. fum JENNAYIETIEJITJTIEJTI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well,this is scout! and i just have to say that I love reading this little thing ! keeps me interested in computer class ! hahaha see yah at lunch !

    ReplyDelete