Saturday, March 20, 2010

Snow... Really?

Well...
I should be on my MOTION mission trip right now, but it is snowing like CRAZY outside. If we had left this morning, like we planned, we would have already been there. That shows how sometimes (most of the time) God has a different plan. ;) O well... He is ultimately in control, and I'm sure this will work out. The plan as of now is to leave early tomorrow morning.... We will see what this weather does, I guess.


I won't stay long because my sister is leaving on Monday (if this blizzard-like-weather lets up-haha) so I'm going to spend some time with my family. If you think about it, pray for MOTION. Pray that we will eventually get on the road, that people's hearts will be open to the gospel, and that God will do incredible things.


Talk to you later! (as in like a week from now... ha)


No comments:

Post a Comment