Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm an Aunt!!!

Well... Life has been crazy within the past week or so. Last week was my mission trip with MOTION, and it. Was. Awesome. There were almost 150 salvations and it really was an amazing trip. In my next post I will share some pictures, but for now I HAVE to talk about the newest form of excitement!

My brother and sister-in-law were due to have a baby boy in late April, but he surprised us and came early! 3 weeks early to be exact! Praise the Lord for a happy, healthy little boy. He is just perfect. Here's the little bundle of joy... Titus Johnathan Stewart. 7 lbs. and 9 ozs. and 21 and 1/2 in. long. Precious...


Isn't he just great?!?! He is such a sweet baby and I'm a VERY proud aunt! Well... We are leaving here tomorrow, so I better go hold that sweet little boy. Talk to you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment