Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top Three Things...

Hey!

Well... I pretty much have absolutely nothing to talk about, but since I have time, I hate to not blog. Ha. So... I figured I would just talk about some random things...

1) School: Well... School is pretty overwhelming right now. Since spring break is next week (WOOOHOOOO!!!!), all of our teachers are piling on the homework. I've got algebra 2 (I'm sure I will be calling one of my friends later about that), an English paper to write, a Spanish PowerPoint presentation, and a Christian Studies presentation to do on Habakkuk. Yes. I just said Habakkuk. I'm definitely going to have to read up on that. Teachers are just wonderful. They think that we have no life outside of their subject.... Frustrating. Ok... Stepping off of my soapbox now... ;)

2) Music: A ministry in my youth group, called MOTION, is going on a trip next week. On our mission trips we use step routines, songs (hence the reason that I put this topic in Music), dance routines, and stomp routines to share the Gospel. Yeah, so cool I know! It really is an awesome ministry, and I can't wait to go on this trip. Last year, we saw over 200 people saved, which was SO awesome. If you think about it, Will you pray for us next week?

3) My One True Love: Lately, I've been dealing with a lot. Paris might be moving... this Summer. Which is very hard on me (and Scout) but I really feel like God is right here with me. It will be extremely hard for her not to be here, and I know we will all miss her like CRAZY, but I know that God is right here in the middle of the whole situation. He knows where and when we need help, and He is always there... Such a reassuring thought. I love Him. :)

Well... I guess I will go attempt some algebra 2. Key word: attempt. But first, I will leave you with a verse. A reassuring verse.

Psalm 34:18, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and He saves those whose spirits have been crushed."

Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment